1. Due to the need of public safety, the organizing committee has set up the security inspection equipment at the entrance of the exhibition hall. Please do not bring large bags and luggage with you, and accept the security inspection of the exhibition security when entering the exhibition hall.
2. Inflammable, explosive and other dangerous articles, animals and perishable food (such as packed meal, etc.) are strictly prohibited to enter the exhibition hall. Smoking and littering are strictly prohibited in the exhibition hall.
3. The organizing committee shall not bear any responsibility for any personal accident or injury suffered by the audience in the exhibition hall. Due to the heavy crowd on the exhibition site, the organizing committee strongly suggests that the aged and those who are not well, do not visit the exhibition hall.
4. Visitors who lead children to visit the exhibition shall pay full attention to and take care of their children during all the time, and shall be responsible for the children's behavior and personal safety;
5. Please take care of your belongings during the visit. The organizing committee shall not be liable for any loss of personal belongings.
6. Without the written permission of the exhibition organizing committee, any organization or individual shall not conduct surveys, opinion polls and fund-raising activities on the audience or exhibitors, or organize any group activities that may affect the normal order and public safety of the exhibition;
7. In case of emergency, please follow the instructions of staff and evacuation guide to evacuate in an orderly manner.
8. The visitors shall be deemed to have read these instructions in detail upon entering the exhibition hall, and have agreed and accepted all the requirements of these instructions;
9. The organizing committee and its staff shall have the right to refuse the visitors who violate this regulation to enter or request the visitors who are found to be in violation of this regulation to leave the exhibition hall;
10. The organizing committee reserves the right of final interpretation of this notice.